Thursday, September 29, 2011

Freeze Festival champion Billy Morgan teaches Asylum how to snowboard

Some of Britain's top young snowboarders and skiiers had gathered at SNO!ZONE in Milton Keynes to show off some of their skills ahead of the Freeze Festival at London's Battersea Power Station next month.Find out if Oli tamed the slopes after the break.

Yesterday, when I woke to hear Jim Naughtie casually crashing the monotone parps of the Radio 4 pips, I was not a snowboarder, and nor did I want to be. But today when I woke, okay... I still wasn't a snowboarder, but I really wanted to be one.

Being Asylum's features chap comes with its fair share of perks: I've learned how to lasso cattle and throw knives, I've driven a six tonne armoured Jackal assault vehicle, and I've even been to Spy School -- where a man with scary eyes made me shoot an actual gun. So when an email dropped into my inbox offering to teach me how to snowboard, you'll have to forgive me for being a bit "meh" about the whole thing. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment